To test blotter for fentanyl, simply cut a tiny corner off, soak it in a half-teaspoon of water for ten minutes, dip the strip in, allow the water to travel up the strip and then compare the results with the image above.
Get an Automatic Bulk Discount!
• Pay only $15 each when you buy five or more individual testing kits.
• Pay only $12.50 each when you buy ten or more.
• Pay only $10 each when you buy 30 or more.
• Mix and match okay. Discounts automatically applied at checkout.
• Testing kit sets not included, since they are already discounted.
Storage and Handling Instructions
Ehrlich’s Reagent contains hydrochloric acid and is strong enough to burn skin and clothing. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Wear latex gloves when handling the bottle and cap. If you get some on you, then wash quickly with soap and water. Wash testing surfaces with soap and water as well. Dispose of any unwanted reagent down the sink with running water and baking soda. Store all testing kits in a cold, dark place (like your refrigerator) between uses.
NOTE: Ehrlich’s reagent can only determine the PRESENCE of an indole, not QUANTITY or PURITY.
A positive or negative reaction for a substance does not indicate that a drug is safe. No drug use is 100% safe.