Memorial Day Weekend is DanceSafe’s busiest time of the year for outreach. This year was no different, with chapters attending events large and small across the United States. Below is a list of events where DanceSafe was present, providing onsite harm reduction services to thousands of festival and event attendees:
- Lightning in a Bottle: DanceSafe Los Angeles did an incredible job serving the LIB community of over 36,000, partnering with other harm reduction organization such as the Zendo Project, LIB Rangers, and RGX Medical.
- SummerCamp Music Festival: Chicago DanceSafe watched over the safety of SummerCamp attendees who were present for acts such as moe., Pretty Lights Live, Zeds Dead, Gramatik, and Primus.
- Movement: Midwest DanceSafe was holding down the fort at one of Detroit’s largest electronic music festivals by providing, among other things, free water for attendees to stay hydrated while dancing all night.
- StrangeCreek Campout: New England DanceSafe set up shop at StrangeCreek in Greenfield, Massachusetts. Acts included Max Creek, Zach Deputy, Pink Talking Fish, and Badfish: A Tribute to Sublime.
- LaunchPad: DanceSafe Denver was invited to booth at a new, local 24-hour camping festival in Boulder, Colorado this past weekend.
- Country Club: North Jersey DanceSafe was present for Country Club hosted by Disorient, a “journey of deep chilling off the grid relaxation.”
If you are a promoter and wish to have DanceSafe at your event in an effort to keep patrons safe, click here.